Applying Online

The following information may help you in your university application. When you're ready to start your application, register as a new user, or, if you're already registered then login. Both functions are available from the top menu.

  • Supporting documents

    You must provide documentary proof of all qualifications and any change of name you've stated on your application. TISC can obtain some of this proof electronically, but not all of it. If you need to provide any documentation, your Application Coversheet will tell you. If TISC isn't successful in retrieving the results it expects to obtain for you, it will email you and ask you to provide the documentary proof yourself. Applications where information or documentation isn't complete may not be successful. It's your responsibility to submit all supporting documents, unless your Application Coversheet tells you otherwise.

    If you have to lodge documents, read the following carefully so that you comply with TISC's strict requirements for supporting documentation. Also make sure you comply with any closing dates. If you submit original documents, TISC will return them to you. TISC doesn't return certified copies. Documentation to support qualifications you've completed consists of both an academic transcript and proof of completion.

    Submit all documentation with a copy of your Application Coversheet, either by email, mail or in person, to Level 1, 100 Royal Street, East Perth 6004 (office hours 9.00am to 4.30pm weekdays).

    Engineering Early Offers
    To participate in the Engineering Early Offers, you will need to provide a letter from your school, indicating your predicted ATAR, and confirming that you are likely to meet university English language competence requirements and any course prerequisites. Once you've submitted your TISC application, you should send a scan of the letter to We will forward the information to the relevant university.
  • Acceptable forms of documents

    If you mail your documents or bring them in to TISC, provide originals or correctly certified copies of the original documents (photocopies of the original certifications aren't acceptable).

    If you email your documents to TISC, provide scans of original documents which are complete, in colour and clearly legible.

    Photocopies, online printouts and faxes aren't accepted. Faxed transcripts/results will be accepted if they're sent directly to TISC by the issuing institution concerned, but won't be accepted if you fax them to TISC yourself. Note: In all cases TISC reserves the right to request an original document.

    Scanning Documents
    Email scanned documents through to You must scan your original documents (don't scan copies or certified copies), and the scan must be of the complete document, be in colour, and clearly legible. Otherwise, provide originals or certified copies by mail or in person to TISC.
  • Certification of documents

    You can get your documents certified by the following institutions:
    • The Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC); or
    • The Admissions Office or Student Administration at any Australian university (For Curtin University, this is only available at the Student Service Centre); or
    • The Assessment Centre at any State Training Provider (TAFE) College; or
    • The official Records Department of the institution that originally issued the documents. (There may be a charge for this service.)

    Otherwise, someone belonging to either of the categories below can certify your documents. TISC must be able to contact the person who certifies your document(s) by telephone during normal working hours. You can't certify your own documents, even if you belong to one of the categories listed below. A relative can't certify your documents, even if he/she belongs to one of the categories below.

    The certifier must:
    • Write 'This is a true copy of the original document sighted by me'; and
    • Sign this statement; and
    • Print the following details
      • Name
      • Address
      • Contact telephone number
      • Profession or occupation or organisation
      • Date certified; and
    • Include the official stamp or seal of the certifier's organisation, if the organisation has such a stamp.
    Note: In all cases TISC reserves the right to request an original document.

    Documents certified in Australia

    Documents certified overseas
    An authorised officer at:
    • The official Records Department of the institution that originally issued the document(s); or
    • An Australian overseas diplomatic mission/Australian Educational Centre.

  • Separate documents

    It's your responsibility to provide all necessary documentation in an acceptable form attached to your Application Coversheet. If you're unsure which documents to provide, check with TISC. TISC won't accept copies of documents which have been certified by any source other than those listed above, nor will TISC accept documents that aren't in an acceptable form (see Academic transcripts, Proof of completion and Acceptable forms of documents).
  • Documents from previous years' applications

    TISC has destroyed documents submitted in a previous year to maintain confidentiality.
  • Studies in second semester 2017

    If you're studying in second semester 2017, apply to TISC by the closing date and forward all documents requested by your Application Coversheet, including results to date for the studies you are completing. Forward the documents for your second semester 2017 study with your Coversheet as soon as they're available. TISC and the universities can't guarantee that documents received at TISC after 4 January will be considered in the main round of offers.

    TISC can obtain second semester 2017 results from most Australian universities. TISC can also obtain second semester results for all WA TAFEs and the Fremantle Education Centre as long as you apply to TISC by 30 November 2017.

    TISC can obtain 2017 results for secondary studies in each of the Australian states (HSC, NTCE, QSC, QCE, SACE, TCE, WACE/TEE/TAE, VCE). It can obtain 2017 International Baccalaureate results, 2004-2017 final year NCEA results and 2017 CIE results. CIE students must provide their Centre Number and Candidate Number. CIE students need to submit previous IGCSE or equivalent.
  • Fraudulent applications

    When you apply, you declare that your application is 'true and complete'. If your Coversheet tells you to, you must provide documentary proof of all previous Year 12 (or equivalent), and post-secondary studies, including failed courses or units. It's a serious offence to submit a false declaration or false documents. If you do, TISC will notify all participating universities, and your application may be withdrawn. Some universities have policies in place which will prevent you being offered a place in subsequent years. Past cases have also been referred to the police. If you're offered a place in a course and your application is subsequently found to have been incomplete or misleading, your enrolment can be terminated and your academic record annotated accordingly.
  • Academic transcripts

    You must provide official transcripts (statements) of your academic record (either originals or correctly certified copies) which show:
    • The name of the course studied; and
    • All subjects you took; and
    • Grades you obtained (including failures, withdrawals and incomplete studies); and
    • An explanation of the grading system (if studied outside Western Australia).
    A collection of examination result slips isn't sufficient. You can obtain a transcript for a small charge from the Student Records Office of the issuing institution. You should apply for this early as some transcripts take time to obtain. If you're submitting TAFE or Fremantle Education Centre results, you must submit either a Statement of Attainment or a Statement of Academic Record or a Record of Results. TISC can obtain semester 2, 2017 results direct from WA TAFEs and Fremantle Education Centre for you if you've applied before 30 November 2017 but you need to provide all other WA TAFE and Fremantle Education Centre results, including Semester 1, 2017 results. TISC can obtain 2008 - 2017 results for ECU's University Preparation Course (Education Assistant and Education Assistant: Special Needs Programs) direct from ECU. You must submit all results for the ECU Teacher/Education Assistant Diploma obtained prior to 2008.

    Note: Most institutions will not release academic transcripts if students owe money to the institution (eg library fines) so make sure you don't have any outstanding fees or fines.
  • Proof of completion

    If you've completed a course, you need to provide proof. If the academic transcript doesn't state that you've successfully completed the course, you'll need to provide extra documentation, such as a certificate, diploma, degree or official letter from the Records Department of the issuing institution confirming that you've completed the course.
  • Overseas documents

    If you attended an institution overseas, you must provide an official transcript of academic record, as well as proof of course completion if you completed the course, for all current and previous studies. Documents in a language other than English, as evidence of studies undertaken overseas, must be submitted with an original English translation transcribed and stamped by a NAATI (The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) accredited translator who is accredited at the Translator or Advanced Translator level. For rare languages, if no accredited translator is available, a stamped translation from a NAATI-recognised translator is acceptable.

    If you're submitting an application from overseas, the translation must be completed and stamped by a qualified government translator.

    You must provide:
    • The original language transcript of studies showing the subjects and results; and
    • The original language award certificate (if you've completed the qualification); and
    • An original certified English translation of these documents.
    NAATI accredited translators can be found in the Directory of Accredited and Recognised Translators and Interpreters at NAATI suggests you ask for two or three quotes as there's no set fee for translations, and also allow some time for the translator to complete the task.
  • Competence in English

    You must satisfy the universities' English competence requirements. If you gained English qualifications outside Western Australia you may need to include documentary evidence of this (for example GCSE English, Academic IELTS, PTE Academic, TOEFL iBT, OET etc). TISC can access Australian Year 12 English results from 1977 onward. For more information about English competency requirements see individual university sections, Admission requirements for school leavers, and Admission requirements for mature age applicants. Enter any testing excluding STAT or year 12 studies under 'Other postsecondary and professional qualifications' page of the application.
  • Personal information

    Enter your name in full (be consistent with spelling used on the screen and in any other correspondence with TISC).

    Birth date
    Enter your date of birth in the form of DD-MM-YYYY. For example 03-05-1974.

    Previous surname/family name
    If your family name has changed, enter your previous surname/family name(s). If you have more than one previous surname/family name, enter all of them separated by a slash '/'. For example: SCOTT/LEE/WHITE.

    Have you changed your surname/family name since you gained any of your qualifications? If so, you must supply hard copy proof (eg marriage certificate or registration through deed poll). The document should show all names involved in the change (ie previous name/s and current name). Make sure that you advise all changes made. If not, TISC may not be able to access your previous academic record, and you may not be made an offer. Note that possession of two documents with different names, eg birth certificate and driver's licence, does not provide proof of name change.

    Select gender Male, Female or Indeterminate/Intersex/Unspecified.

    TISC recognises that individuals may choose to identify or be recognised within the community as having a gender other than the sex to which they were assigned at birth or during their childhood, or as having indeterminate sex or gender.

    Notification address
    Give your notification address for the period July 2017 to February 2018. All postal correspondence will be sent to this address including:
    • original documents returned by TISC
    • requests for further information if required (if no valid email address is supplied)

    Change of address/email
    The quickest and easiest way to change your address/email is online. Note the closing dates for changing your notification address/email prior to offers. WA Year 12 students should also separately ask their school to advise the School Curriculum and Standards Authority of their change of address.

    You may also change your address/email by telephoning or by sending a letter to TISC. You will need to advise your full name, TISC number (if known), your old contact details as well as your new contact details.

    Permanent home address
    If your permanent home address is different from your notification address, enter the address. Do not use a post office box address. Some of the universities may use your permanent home address in assessing your eligibility for alternative entry pathways. This information is also required by the universities for reporting to Federal Government agencies for statistical purposes if your application is successful.
  • Citizenship/residency status and country of birth

    Click on the appropriate circle. If you click on 'None of these', you're classed as an international student and should apply direct to the universities for a full fee place. You don't apply through TISC.

    State the country in which you were born. Click on the down arrow next to the Country of Birth box to view the selection of countries available. If you were born in Australia, indicate this.

    If you weren't born in Australia, enter the day, month and year when your permanent residency was approved/granted. Also enter the day, month and year you first arrived in Australia. New Zealand citizens who don't have Australian Permanent Residency yet should enter their expected date of arrival in Australia.

    This information is required by the universities for reporting to Federal Government agencies for statistical purposes if your application is successful.
  • Language spoken at home

    This information is required by the universities for reporting to Federal Government agencies for statistical purposes if your application is successful.
  • Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander status

    This question is asked because a number of universities have special admission schemes for applicants of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander origin. The information is also used for statistical purposes. Answering this question is optional, but not answering may jeopardise your chance of being offered an alternative entry pathway available partly on the basis of this information.
  • Education level of parents or guardians

    The Australian Government Department of Education requires this information to be collected for statistical purposes. It won't be used by TISC or the universities in the assessment of your application for admission. Answering this question is optional. Please answer about the people (up to two) who, during all (or most) of your school years, were your parents or guardians. If you have more than two, answer about those you've spent the most time with. Answering these questions is optional.
  • Facilities for Students with disabilities, medical conditions or learning difficulties

    If you'd like to receive information about facilities available for students with disabilities and/or chronic medical conditions, click on the Yes circle. For more information click here. This service is confidential.
  • Opt-In question for Marketing and Recruitment Communications from Universities

    You can choose whether or not you receive marketing and recruitment material from the universities during the application process. Choose yes if you are happy to receive this kind of information from any university. If you don't wish to receive marketing material from the universities, and only want contact which relates directly to your application for the universities on your preference list, then please indicate No. Note that not answering the question will also prevent you receiving information about alternative study options if you don't receive an offer in either main round or second round.

    Any marketing and recruitment material you receive from the universities must contain an option for you to unsubscribe from receiving further communication, in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.

    If you change your mind about receiving or not receiving this kind of information from the universities, just let us know by emailing We will update your application to reflect your wishes.
  • Choice of courses

    Before you enter your course preferences, read Choosing preferences. Use Course Search to check course codes for each university and methods of study available for each course. Make sure you're aware of any course prerequisites. Refer to the entry of the course in Course Search or Course Prerequisites.

    Course codes
    You can't repeat course codes, even where the same code covers different courses, or different methods of study (full-time or part-time or external). For example, at UWA, UWART is the code for Arts, but within Arts, you could study Anthropology and Sociology, History of Art, etc. If you're offered and accept a place in UWART, at enrolment you'd then choose the course major within that code that you want to study.

    You can include up to six courses in order of preference. Make sure that your first choice is the course you'd most want to study if you're made an offer for 2018. Check your preferences carefully to make sure you've applied for what you want. A wrong choice may mean that you will be considered for a course you don't wish to study.

    Method of study
    You will be able to enter only one method of study code for each preference.

    UMAT identification number
    If you've applied for Medicine at Curtin University or Direct Pathway Medicine and/or Dentistry at The University of Western Australia, you'll need to supply your Undergraduate Medicine and Health Sciences Admission Test (UMAT) identification number. This number is stated on both the written acknowledgement of receipt of your UMAT application form and your Notification of the UMAT test date. Both these documents were sent to you by UMAT Pty Ltd. Include your UMAT candidate number on your application.
  • Secondary level qualifications

    Western Australian secondary studies
    If you've sat WACE, TEE, TAE or Leaving examinations from 1976 onwards, TISC can access your results. There is no need to submit supporting documents.

    If you sat the Leaving examinations prior to 1976 you must submit your Year 12 certificates, including statements of marks and grades in all subjects, and your matriculation aggregate, see Supporting documents.

    Enter all relevant details of the study attempt; only asterisked items are compulsory. Make sure that you enter the year and full name under which you sat the examination, so TISC can find your results.

    Interstate secondary studies
    If you're sitting interstate Year 12 examinations in 2017, provide your correct Year 12 candidate number so that TISC can obtain your results direct from the relevant interstate authority. 2017 QCE students should provide their LUI. Note that while every effort is made to consider interstate Year 12 results in time for main round offers, universities can't be held responsible if delays occur.

    If you've sat interstate Year 12 examinations between 1977 and 2016, TISC has access to your results, so there's no need to submit documents. Please record accurately the year you sat and provide your correct Year 12 candidate number where possible. 2010-2016 QCE students should provide their LUI.

    If you have interstate Year 12 results prior to 1977 you must submit your Year 12 certificates including statements of marks and grades in all subjects and matriculation aggregate or Tertiary Entrance Scores. See Supporting documents.

    Results for Australian year 12 studies sat overseas
    TISC can retrieve results for ACT Year 12, NSW HSC, SA SAM, VIC VCE, WA WACE, etc sat overseas, but you need to let us know that your qualification is Australian, and isn't an overseas qualification despite being sat overseas. When you answer the question on secondary studies at Year 12 level outside WA, put 'ACT', 'NSW', 'SA', 'VIC', etc, as appropriate, not 'OS' (overseas) in the 'location' field, and put 'ACT Year 12', 'NSW HSC', 'SA SAM', 'VIC VCE', as appropriate, in the 'description' field so that TISC can identify your results as Australian and retrieve them without delay. If you're sitting/have sat WACE overseas, enter the details in the question relating to current/previous Year 12 studies in Western Australia.

    International Baccalaureate
    If you're sitting or have previously sat the International Baccalaureate select 'International Baccalaureate' from the drop-down list as the location of your Year 12 study, not an Australian state or 'Overseas'. If you're sitting the IB in 2017, arrange through your school for your results to be forwarded direct to TISC. See your IB Co-ordinator in your school to ensure a Results Request has been submitted via IBIS on your behalf. Specify your IB personal code in your application to TISC.

    If you have sat the IB prior to 2017, you must submit your results to TISC with a copy of your Application Coversheet.
  • Overseas qualifications

    If you have an overseas qualification you must submit this with your application. Overseas qualifications must be supported by documents (certificates) plus a certified translation if the results are not in English. Result slip notifications which are not final certificates are not acceptable. Refer to Supporting Documents, especially Academic transcripts and Overseas documents.

    If you have 'A' level results (or equivalent), you must submit both your 'A' level final certificates and your GCSE ('O' level) and AS Level (if any) final certificates (or equivalent). Result slips alone are not acceptable. If you're currently studying 'A' levels, submit your GCSE and AS Level (if any) final certificates and your predicted A Level results at the time you apply and then forward your final results as soon as they're available.

    If you're studying the New Zealand NCEA Level 3 in 2017 or you completed it in 2004-2016 please provide your student number (NSN). TISC will be able to obtain your final results from the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA). If you studied at Level 3 over more than one year, you must state all years or TISC will not be able to obtain all Level 3 study from NZQA. The NZQA will also provide TISC with an equivalent ATAR.

    If you have sat New Zealand University Entrance, Bursaries and Scholarships Examinations prior to 2004, you must submit your results, including marks obtained.

    If you're sitting/have sat Cambridge International Examinations AS or A Levels in 2017, and you provide details of your Centre Number and Candidate Number, TISC expects to be able to obtain your final results electronically from CIE (2017 results only). If you've sat CIE prior to 2017, you must submit all your results (A Levels, AS and GCSE/IGCSE are required). If you're a New Zealand student who sat CIE IGCSEs prior to your current A Levels, you must submit your IGCSE results to TISC. If you completed NCEA Level 2 prior to your A Levels, add this to your application together with the year and your NSN, and TISC will retrieve these results for you. If you're a CIE student from another country, you need to provide your previous IGCSE or equivalent results.
  • Post secondary level qualifications

    Vocational Educational and Training (VET) studies at TAFE or Private Provider
    Never been enrolled in any of the courses below? Click on the No circle, then click on Next Page to view Tertiary studies.

    Are you currently enrolled and/or have you ever been enrolled in any Certificate, Diploma, Associate Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level course at a TAFE/Private Provider college? If so, click on the Yes circle, then provide full details of all award courses attempted. Leisure, hobby, recreation or personal enrichment courses information is not required.

    Student number
    This is essential information if you're currently enrolled at a Western Australian TAFE college or the Fremantle Education Centre (ie in second semester 2017), so that TISC can obtain your results direct from your College.

    Provide official statements of attainment or statement of academic record or record of results, and proof of course completion (if applicable) for any VET course you are or have been enrolled in at Certificate IV or higher level. Proof of completion may be a certificate, diploma etc or an official letter from the Records Department of the College.

    TISC can obtain second semester 2017 results for all WA TAFEs and the Fremantle Education Centre (as long as you apply to TISC by 30 November 2017). WA TAFE colleges will only provide proof of course completion to TISC if you've applied to graduate. You must apply to your WA TAFE for your award by the end of October 2017 if you expect to complete your qualification at the end of 2017. If you don't do this, it may affect your application, as the universities require proof of course completion when assessing your qualifications.

    Note that, if you are currently studying at a WA private Training Provider institution, you will need to provide all results to TISC, as TISC is unable to obtain them on your behalf.

    Tertiary studies
    Never been enrolled in any of the courses below? Click on the No circle, then click on Next Page.

    Have you ever been enrolled in any Certificate, Diploma or Associate Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Postgraduate course at a university, college of advanced education (such as WACAE), Teachers' College, Institute of Technology (such as WAIT), Institute of Advanced Education or Institute of Tertiary Education? If so, click on the Yes circle and complete the boxes shown below to provide information on all courses attempted and/or completed (even if you withdrew prior to the start of the academic year). Failure to disclose full details of past enrolments could result in no offer being made, or an offer being withdrawn.
  • Previous enrolment

    If you've previously been enrolled at a Western Australian university contact the Admissions Centre of the university concerned before applying through TISC for the same university. See Who should apply through TISC?
  • Other postsecondary and professional qualifications

    Have you any postsecondary and/or professional qualifications not covered in the questions on VET (TAFE) Studies and Tertiary Studies, eg pilot's licence, Police Academy certification, Australian Securities Institute studies? If so, enter these there. Enter the year each was obtained, the location and full details of the qualification/course. Also enter any English competency testing (excluding STAT) you may have completed eg Pearsons, IELTS, TOEFL iBT. Leisure, hobby, personal enrichment and recreational courses information is not required.

    Registered nurses
    Proof of current registration with an Australian State Nurses' Board is required if you're applying for one of the conversion courses for qualified/registered nurses at Curtin University or Edith Cowan University. Current registration may also satisfy minimum entry requirements for other courses.
  • Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)

    Note: This is not the Scaling Test (Australian Scholastic Aptitude Test, ASAT, or Australian Scaling Test, AST) previously sat as part of the TEE. Click on the Yes circle if you intend to sit the STAT in 2017 or have previously sat the STAT or its predecessor, the Western Australia Alternative Test for Adult Admission (ATAA). Give details of any other adult admission test or tertiary preparation course under the question asking about other postsecondary and professional studies.

    You must disclose all attempts at STAT, even if results may not be sufficient to gain university admission. If you've sat the test since June 1996 give the location of the state where you sat the test. For tests prior to July 1996, advise the state whose STAT you sat (this is probably, but may not necessarily be, the same as the state where you sat the test).

    If you wish to sit STAT in another state to qualify for admission in WA, contact the Tertiary Admissions Centre in that state. Results will be made available to TISC once you have applied. Note that, if you are intending to sit STAT in another state (and your admission to a university in WA will be solely based on your STAT results), you must also sit the Written English section.

    Your Application Coversheet won't ask you to submit documents if you've sat the Western Australian STAT or ATAA in any year or if you are sitting/have sat the test from July 1996 anywhere in Australia. TISC has direct access to these results. If TISC is unable to obtain your results TISC will contact you and ask you to submit them yourself. If you sat the test outside WA before July 1996 you'll need to submit your results to TISC.

    Results from the Northern Territory prior to 2002, other Australian states prior to July 1996 and from overseas should be submitted with your Application Coversheet.
  • Extra submissions

    If you're applying for Curtin's Nursing Conversion Program for Registered Nurses (Australian Registration Nurse stream), you must complete an Application Checklist and Statement of Employment and submit it to TISC. If you don't submit the form, you may not receive an offer in the course. Applications to this course close on the 30 November 2017 with supporting documentation to be submitted to TISC by the 4 December 2017.

    If you're applying for Curtin's Nursing Conversion Program for Registered Nurses (Non-Registration Nurse stream), you must complete an Application Checklist and Statement of Employment and submit it to TISC. If you don't submit the form, you may not receive an offer in the course.

    If you apply for Murdoch's Nursing (non-school leaver) course at South Street campus, you must submit a Personal Statement. If you don't provide this information, you may not receive an offer in the course.

    If you apply for Murdoch's Nursing (non-school leaver) course at Mandurah campus, you must submit a Personal Statement. If you don't provide this information, you may not receive an offer in the course.

    If you apply for Murdoch's Nursing (Enrolled Nurses) course at South Street campus, you must submit a Personal Statement. If you don't provide this information, you may not receive an offer in the course.

    If you apply for Murdoch's Nursing (Enrolled Nurses) course at Mandurah campus, you must submit a Personal Statement. If you don't provide this information, you may not receive an offer in the course.

    If you apply for Murdoch's Veterinary Science (non-school leaver) course, you must submit a Personal Statement and evidence of relevant work experience. If you don't provide this information, you may not receive an offer in the course.

    You must add a declaration at the end of your personal statement, stating:
      'I declare that this statement is my own work, and the information contained in it is true. I understand that my enrolment may be cancelled, and my academic record annotated accordingly, if it's proved that I was offered a place based on false or misleading evidence.'
    Sign and date this declaration, and submit the original to TISC, together with your curriculum vitae, references, evidence of work experience, and a copy of your Application Coversheet.

    For all other courses a Personal Statement isn't necessary but Murdoch advises such a statement may enhance any application made by a non-school leaver.
  • Emails and your junk mail folder

    TISC will use email to contact you throughout the admissions cycle (August through to February). Provide an email address which will be current throughout this period (ie don't provide your school email address or work email address if you intend to take leave).

    Check your emails regularly (including your junk mail), particularly in the few weeks prior to main round offers and second round offers, but in any case weekly. TISC will assume that you've read its email notifications and requests. Save the email address which TISC will use to contact you ( as an approved sender so that emails from TISC don't go to your junk mailbox.

    Note that any offer of a place will be emailed to you so an accessible email address is very important.

    See FAQ for a list of services which utilise email address. To update your email address after you have registered, click on 'Update Contact Details' under 'Registered User Functions' on the left hand menu.
  • And my phone number is ...

    Provide a home, work or mobile phone number in Australia which will be current during the period August to February. TISC and the universities will try to phone you if the matter is urgent.
  • Universities Admissions Advice Letter

    2018 WA Year 12 students will be able to access their UAAL information (scaled scores and ATAR) electronically via TISC's website. You can print or save the online copy of your Universities Admission Advice Letter (UAAL) until 1 March 2018. If you wish to order your official copy(ies) on TISC stationery please complete the question on the application page. The initial cost is $20.00 and $10.00 for each additional copy requested in each request.