Past and current students from WA tertiary institutions

If you've been enrolled or are currently enrolled in a Western Australian university and you want to re-enter the same university, you may not need to apply through TISC. It's your responsibility to contact the university to find out if you're a re-enrolling student. In many cases you need to apply directly to the university concerned for re-admission, rather than apply through TISC. You may miss re-enrolment deadlines if you incorrectly apply through TISC, and it may cost you unnecessary fees.

When applying, you must declare previous enrolment and student number, even if you withdrew from a course prior to the start of the academic year. Failure to declare the previous student number will create enrolment problems and may result in the withdrawal of any offer made.

Check the following rules, Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, The University of Notre Dame and The University of Western Australia. However, if you are unsure where you should apply, contact Admissions/Recruitment Centre of the university concerned well before the closing date for applications.